"Personally, Identifiable Information" is information that identifies you and can be used to contact or locate you in real life, such as your real full name, e-mail address, mobile telephone number, postal address, otherwise referred to as “PII”
HB is dedicated to the protection of your PII collected from or about you. This policy is here to explain more about how we collect and store your Personally Identifiable Information.
No PII is collected when you simply access the public areas of our websites, or our forums as a guest.
We collect and store information which our users voluntarily provide via login into forms or otherwise via our HB products and Games, or via electronic communications with us.
HB will only ever gather your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) if we believe it reasonably necessary for our appropriate business purposes.
You are free to opt out and not provide any PII by not using that particular service or simply not filling in the specific area of any forms.
· When registering on our forums we may ask you to provide a username, email and password.
· To enable us to provide a good customer support service you may be asked to provide information including: name, email address, postcode and country.
· When registering for Alpha or Beta access to our Games, we may ask you to provide information including: name, email address, postcode, country, username and password.
For more information on Cookies what they are and how to block them, please visit AllAboutCookies.
We may track your use of features or in game purchases with in HB products to help us improve future products and services.
We check play patterns and use anti-cheat checks to ensure to the correct operation and use of our products.
The information HB collects could be used to:
· Provide better customer service, to process any requests, communications or verify anything you send to our customer service or forums.
· Send out updates, or service announcements about any of our products or games.
· Disclose information to the extent or requested by law, court order, or at the request of other government or regulatory or law enforcement authorities, in order to protect or support the protection of our customers.
· Enforce the legal rights as determined at our discretion.
We may supply your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) to external third parties who provide a service to us and purely for that service.
You should be aware that the data protection laws of other countries may not be the same as the data protection laws of your country of residence. By providing PII to HB, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described here in.